Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of the Agreement, the Customer and the Supplier agree as follows:
- The Goods shall be Delivered in accordance with the following instructions:
- Delivery Address as provided by the customer must be provided correctly and complete.
- Date of Delivery will be within 8 to 10 working days after payment made.
- Postage charge will be at a flat rate of £2.99 unless buying a substantial amount of goods (10+ products). The supplier maintains the right to increase the postage charge to an appropriate figure to cover costs.
- To purchase a product the customer must be over 16 years of age and have a credit/debit card we accept or own a PayPal account that they have authorisation to use.
Our products are not subject to VAT.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our goods (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
If you have a complaint, please contact Laura Ellis-Woodley at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to reply to your email within 5 working days.